Flying Taxis to become reality in 2010?

The concept of flying cars is one that has enamored me since I was a kid. I believe the movie I saw that sparked this was Back To The Future. I’m sure this will be the first choice for all of who have ever been stuck in traffic in New York. Where is my flying taxi already?

flying car

The Avcen Jetpod T-100 is a proposed flying taxi, a VQSTOL (Very Quiet Short Take-Off and Landing) vehicle that, if you believe the company that wants to produce it, could be airborne by 2010.

It would be used as a transporter for groups of people between city centers and outlying areas such as airports rather than as a replacement for regular cars. That’s a good thing, as I wouldn’t trust most people behind the wheel of a small plane. But with a certified pilot, this could reduce congestion and make getting out of town a much easier affair. I’m skeptical, but we’ll see how this pans out.

Source: Dvice



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий